Become a Volunteer
- Every volunteer makes a difference no matter how much time they put in. Even the smallest thing can be so helpful.
- We’re always looking for instructors, kitchen help, event help, drivers, housekeeping, office work, yard work, making phone calls, and more!
- Stop in and pick up an application and see how a few hours of your time can help make a difference to The HUB and even a neighbor in need
- Could a box of food make a difference in your life. The HUB has become a pick up spot for those who qualify.
- To qualify you need to be 60+ years old
- Live in Mason County
- and meet the federal income guidelines.
- If you qualify, come get an application at The HUB. You will need a copy of your ID and a piece of mail with your address to go with the application.
Medical Lending Library
- We operate a medical lending library that is open to the entire community of all ages.
- There is no charge, but we will ask for your information and to sign a waver form. There is no due date we just ask you to re-donate it back so someone else can use it.
- The HUB is always looking for gently used medical equipment to distribute to those in need.
- Available Mon-Fri from 10-2 pm